About management of personal information security
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we control access to personal information, restrict methods to take them outside, and take reasonable safety measures against leakage, loss, destruction, and falsification, etc. If an accident related to personal information such as leakage occurs, we will take appropriate measures including recurrence prevention measures without delay.
About collection of personal information
We may collect personal information in order to do business between a customer and us or provide service as described below.
- Purchase products on our website
- Contact us
- Subscribe to email newsletter
Purpose of use of personal information
We may use your personal information and order information (including information about order history) for the purpose set forth in each of the following items, in addition to the purpose of providing service. We will not use your personal information for purposes other than provision of this service or the purposes specified below.
- （1） If we introduce our products and service to you
- （2） If we place an order, confirm and modify the order on behalf of you
- （3） If we respond to your inquiry
- （4） If we ask you to give us your opinion and feedback on our service
- （5） If we use your personal information for the purpose for which we separately contact you and obtain consent from you
- （6） If we create statistics classified by customer attributes (age and address, etc.)
- （7） If we communicate with you based on your preferences and provide and display service
About entrusting personal information
We may subcontract our business to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use which are stated above. In that case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the subcontractor. (Subcontractors include forwarder, printer to send direct mail, and debt-collection firm to deal with unpaid bills for products.)
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We shall not provide or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent: provided, however, that this may not apply in the following cases:
- （1） If you agreed to provide your information
- （2） If disclosure is required by a public agency such as a government office under the laws and regulations
- （3） If we disclose personal information to our business partners involved in the operation of this website; provided, however, that the information for such disclosure shall be restricted to the extent necessary, and we shall bind those whom we disclose personal information to the obligations of personal information management by an agreement, etc.
Other items on privacy on the Internet
About disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
If you are user and member of our online shopping site and wish to disclose, correct, or delete your contact information and personal information, contact us on the phone or through the inquiry form. Please note that we will verify your identity in that case.
Contact information concerning personal information
AJINO CHINUYA CO., LTD. ICT Promotion Section of Management Depertent
*Make sure that you dial the correct number when you contact us.